Pump & Impeller coating
Rajen Engg pump coatings are engineered to resist abrasion, corrosion and cavitation problems of spilt casing, centrifugal as well as submerged vertical circulating pumps for enhancing operational life along with assured flow enhancement that result in reduction of power consumption.
Extreme smooth, low friction surface attainment of applied pump coatings, excellent adhesion strength, toughness, immersion resistance and abrasion resistance properties directly influence in increasing protection duration with substantially and sustainability.
Prior to pump coatings all cavities and pitting are rebuild using Belzona metal rebuilding & reclamation products.
Pump performance will decrease after prolonged, heavy duty or aggressive service as a result of erosion, corrosion, chemical attack, wear and cavitation.
Belzona’s range of metal repair composites:
- Rebuild the pump casing and impeller without the need of specialist tools
- Restore wear ring clearances
- Provide long-term corrosion and erosion protection
- Avoid the need for hot work
- Cure at ambient temperature
- Provide excellent adhesion to metal substrates including stainless steel, duplex steels, carbon steel, aluminium, cast iron and bronze as well as specialist alloys
- Protect against pump cavitation